Monday 18 November 2013

Watercolour Butterfly Card

Morning everyone
Today I have a card I made using watercolour paper, markers and the aqua painters. 

I have entered this card in a challenge at Totally Paper crafts





I stamped images from the papillon potpourri stamp set onto water colour paper using smoky slate ink and then using the 2013-2015 in color markers, together with the aqua painters I coloured the stamped images.
They were then punched out using the elegant butterfly punch and the bitty butterfly punch.
I used the notable notations stamp set for the background stamp and sassy salutations for the sentiment. Both were stamped in crumb cake ink. 
Supplies


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Laura, this is gorgeous - a very elegant CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts this week

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful laura and thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete